We at Be International take pride in the fact that we have people from different backgrounds with varied experience that enriches the team’s exposure to various sectors and functions
Indian National, a Honours Science Graduated & a Qualified Chartered accountant, trained with Price-Waterhouse Coopers. Over 30 years of rich experience in Industry with MNCs and consulting, both in India and Overseas.
- Presently,MD of India Operations of worlds Leading Ceramics Company
- Formerly, Group DMD Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, VC & MD Mecaplast India & CFO PAL-Peugeot India
- 20 years in the Automotive industry
- Varied global experience with MNCs, having worked in Africa, Europe, China & India
French National, Mechanical Engineer with experience in industrial and procurement areas, has been involved with partners globally. Over 30 years with PSA (Peugeot-Citroën) Group both in France and overseas.
- Presently consulting in all areas of International alliances, M&A, JV, procurement etc
- Formerly, DMD of Peugeot JV in India, having built the organisation, launched new models and implemented a solid localisation policy with Indian suppliers. By recruiting local managers, acquired a strong experience of multicultural management
- Varied global experience with Peugeot, having worked in the Americas, Africa, Europe, China & Iran
French National, Qualified Lawyer & MBA with over 15 years of rich experience in Industry with MNCs and consulting, both in Europe and Overseas.
- Presently consulting in areas of International alliances, M & A, JV, Real Estate, Art and Architecture
- Formerly, Group Director – International Business, Mecaplast
- Participated in several JVs & M & As in India China Latin America Iran at Mecaplast
- Varied global experience with MNCs, having worked in Americas, Europe, China & India
- Promotes different forms of Art, fashion etc through various initiatives
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant in England & Wales; Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; Fellow of The Institute of Management Consultants of India; and Associate Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
Partner at Lovelock & Lewes, Chartered Accountants (now part of PwC) from 1967 and retired from there as a Senior Partner in 1990. He established the consulting arm for the erstwhile Coopers and Lybrand in India
Advised on a significant number of domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, leadership team placements, establishing domestic and international joint ventures, demergers, international tax advisory and strategic consulting.
He is currently on the board of several public and private companies, including Balaji Telefilms, Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd, IFGL Refractories Ltd and Lotte India Corporation
A CEO/General Manager with over 40 years experience delivering demanding targets across variety of industrial and commercial sectors. Particularly experienced with FMCG sector covering Soaps, Detergents, Toiletries, Paper Packaging, Cigarettes, Retail, Wholesale, Consumer, Electronics, Refrigeration, Air conditioners, Breweries and Healthcare
A Honours Science Graduate & an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad, he joined HUL as a management trainee and subsequently moved to ITC as the head of their premium factories before relocating to Nigeria where he had over 30 years of experience in various top management positions in different sectors. On return to India, was for 2 years the COO of Voyager Investment Advisors a Hedge Fund based in Mauritius, investing in public equities in India with Assets under Management of $400 million approx.
Formerly, General Manager, Consolidated Breweries Plc Nigeria (Heineken Group Company) and Managing Director/CEO Kaycee (Nigeria) Plc, Nigeria
Specialised graduate in psychology from Xavier’s College Mumbai & visiting faculty for undergrad management studies with HR College, Member of the Be International strategy development team both for development & implementation initiatives
Rich experience in Industries like Financial Services, IT, Media & Entertainment etc.
- Formerly, with JM Financial
- Research Analyst at Falcon Brokerage
- Business Analyst at Hexaware, working closely with International clients
- MBA in Finance from Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Trained Six Sigma in Financial Services